Day 1

So here it is, my debut blog.
Expect a lot of me. Starting with some great travel pics that I have taken on journeys that have helped me, and may hopefully help you, in expanding horizons.

Helsinki, Finland - 2006
Taken in front of my grandparents' condo in Lautasaari, Helsinki on a trip with my mom during Reading Week 2006. Great memories, despite subzero weather!

My brain - circa 2007
After participating in an fMRI study at Baycrest in Toronto, they gave me a CD with views of my brain, which looks pretty good from any angle ;)

Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy - August 2010
Taken while on vacation with my boyfriend as we took a stroll along the Via Dell'Amore (road of love) along arguably the most breathtaking coast in the world.

So here's to the first of many pieces of my mind.

p.